- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Bananabrains Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule (see below).
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
We set our own cookies to enable functionality of the site, so if you disabled them the site may not work correctly. No personal data is stored in the cookies we set. As an example of how storing data in your browser improves your experience of the website, we set a flag in the local storage of your browser if you dismiss the cookie acceptance banner. If this flag has been set, then we won't show you the cookie acceptance banner again.
We allow some third parties to set cookies via our website, and this helps us with analysing which parts of our website are working well, with the aim to give you the best experience by showing you the content you are most interested in. If you disable third party cookies it will stop us being able to analyse the usage of the website, but it will not affect its functionality. Again, no personal data is stored in those cookies.
Find out more about cookies, including how to disable/enable and delete them, at the following websites (with which we are not affiliated):
The aim of this section is to help you understand and recognise the cookies we place in your browser's storage when you visit our website.
Where cookies are pieces of data stored within your browser and may be sent over the network to our web server to help us decide how a page should be built before being sent to your browser, local storage is only available within the browser and this data is not sent over the internet.
Note that this list may go out of date as it is updated manually, and we have not included third party cookies here. If you want us to add specific cookies and local storage data fields which you can see, please ask us.
|Local storage||cookie-consent-dismissed||Tells us whether you've clicked 'OK' on the cookie acceptance banner|
|Session cookie||authentication||Set when you log in to identify your browser session as one that has logged in securely|
|Session cookie||sec_session_id||Your current secure session id|